This product can sense most liquid, but there are following application condications:
A: Medium viscosity
Normal measurement when dynamic viscosity <10mPaS. 10mPaS 30mPaS, it cannot be measured because a large amount of liquid adheres to the pipe. Note: As the temperature increases, the viscosity decreases, and most high viscosity liquids are more affected by temperature, so pay attention to the liquid temperature when measuring viscosity liquids.
B: Pipeline requirements and installation methods:
1. Hose: outer diameter 3mm-5mm, inner diameter ≥2mm
2. Hard tube: outer diameter 3mm-4.5mm, inner diameter ≥2mm
The pipe or hose should made of non-metallic materials with flat surface, uniform thickness and tight insulation, and good insulation properties; such as glass, plastic, non-absorbent ceramics, acrylic, rubber, silicone and other materials or composite materials.
Installation Method Steps:
1. Fix the sensor to the bracket with screws;
2. Install the battery or connect the external power supply and signal cables according to the figure.
3. When both power sources are available, the external power source is preferred.
4. Install the pipe into the pipe slot of the sensor;
5. Press and hold the power button for about 3 seconds, and the red LED indicator flashes (a "buzzer" beeps), and then release the button; the indicator flashes regardless of the presence or absence of a buzzer.
6. The sensor enters the normal working mode. The effect after installation is shown in following figure:
Application Operation Instruction:
1. Use internal battery for power supply.
1.1 Install two AAA batteries (note that the positive and negative electrodes of the battery cannot be reversed)
1.2 Long press the ON / OFF key, the buzzer will beep for about 0.3S, and the red LED will light up at the same time.
1.3 The sensor enters working mode. (With buzzer and no buzzer)
1.4 Adjust the sensor to the appropriate sensitivity, low sensitivity clockwise, high sensitivity counterclockwise.
1.5 Adjust the optimal sensitivity of the sensor.
1.6 Shutdown mode: long press ON / OFF 3S to shut down (buzzer sounds about 1S)
1.7. State description:
1) No liquid is detected in the pipeline: the buzzer sounds and the LED flashes at the same time.
2) Liquid is detected in the pipeline: the buzzer is silent, and the LED blinks quickly once every 5 seconds.
3) Low voltage of battery: LED light is on for about 1S and off for about 5S
Battery installation steps:
1. As shown in following Figure, push the bottom cover in the direction of the arrow:
2. Insert two AA batteries (AAA1.5V) into the battery box; pay attention to the positive and negative directions.
3. As shown in the figure below, align the bottom cover of the battery with the notch on the battery box and close the bottom cover of the battery. Push the battery cover in the direction of the arrow to lock it.
2. Use external DC 24V power supply.
1. According to the terminal connection mark, the 24V positive pole is connected to "+", and the 24V negative pole (GND) is connected to "-". P1 and P2 are selected as required.
2. Plug in the external terminal and the sensor will turn on automatically. (You do not need to press the ON / OFF key when using an external power supply)
3. The sensor enters working mode.
4. Adjust the sensor to appropriate sensitivity, low sensitivity clockwise, high sensitivity counterclockwise.
5. Adjust the sensor's best sensitivity.
6. Shut down mode: unplug the power.
7. State description:
1) No liquid is detected in the tube: the buzzer sounds and the LED flashes at the same time, the P1 terminal is disconnected and the P2 terminal is disconnected.
2) Liquid is detected in the tube: the buzzer is silent, while the LED is always on, P1 is closed to output 0V, P2 is closed to output 24V.