The magnetic flap level gauge (also known as the magnetic float level gauge) is developed based on the principle of buoyancy and magnetic coupling. When the liquid level in the container under test rises and falls, the magnetic float in the body tube of the level gauge also rises and falls, and the permanent magnet in the float is transferred to the magnetic turning column indicator through magnetic coupling, driving the red and white turning columns to flip 180 °, when the liquid level rises, the turning column turns from white to red, when the liquid level drops, the turning column turns from red to white, the red and white junction of the indicator is the actual height of the liquid level inside the container, so as to achieve a clear liquid level instruct.
The user can also use it with a magnetic control level gauge according to engineering needs, which can be digitally displayed on-site, or output a standard remote electric signal of 4-20mA to meet the needs of recording instruments or industrial process control. It can also be used with a magnetic control switch or proximity switch to monitor and alarm the liquid level or control the liquid inlet and outlet equipment.
Insulation and waterproof design, simple structure, no leakage, adapt to high pressure, good corrosion resistance, intuitive data, easy installation and maintenance.
Stable performance, wide measurement without blind spots, complete functions and good vibration, which can be adapted to measurement under fluctuating conditions.
The magnetic flap level gauge can be used to detect the medium level of various towers, tanks, tanks, spherical vessels, boilers and other equipment. This series of level gauges can achieve high sealing, anti-leakage and suitable for high temperature, high pressure and corrosion resistance occasions. It makes up for the defects of the glass plate (tube) level gauge, such as poor indication clarity and easy breakage, and the whole process of measurement has no blind areas, clear display and large measurement range. The parts and components of the magnetic flap level gauge are made of 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 316L, OCr18Ni9Ti, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, lined with PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), PVC, PP and other materials and imported components, which have excellent reliability and corrosion resistance.
Difference and advancement from traditional level gauges:
1: Compared with the traditional glass tube, the plate level gauge has higher reliability, advanced nature,
2. The prominent feature of the side-mounted magnetic flap level gauge is that the liquid medium is completely isolated from the indicator.
Therefore, it is reliable and durable in any situation, and various types of level gauges are equipped. Upper level alarm and control switch, can realize the upper and lower limit offside alarm, control or interlock of liquid level or boundary level. .
3. Equipped with static pressure type liquid level transmitter or dry reed, resistance type liquid level transmitter, it can adjust the liquid level, boundary .The bit signal is converted into a two-wire 4--20m ADC standard signal to realize remote indication and detection,record and control.
1. Measuring range: 300mm~6000mm (greater than 6000mm)
2. Installation form: side installation, top installation, bottom installation, please specify when ordering
3. Body material: stainless steel, engineering plastics, glass fiber reinforced plastic, PTFE, 316, etc.
4. Instrument structure: side-mounted, top-mounted and thermal jacket type
5. Display mode: a. On-site direct reading; b. Upper and lower limit alarm (output signal: normally open or normally closed)
6. Remote transmission: output signal 4~20mA
7. Connection method: threaded connection, flange connection, etc.
8. Medium temperature: -20°C~80°C, 80°C~480°C, (anti-corrosion type -20°C~80°C)
9. Measurement accuracy: less than or equal to: plus or minus 10mm
Please confirm the following parameters before purchasing:
1: What is the measured medium?
2: What is the density of the measured medium?
3: What is the temperature range of the measured medium?
4: What is the temperature and pressure of the measured medium?
5: What is the viscosity of the measured medium?
6: How much range is needed (the center distance between the two flanges)?
7: What is the size of the flange (the default is DN20 or DN25)?
8: Do you need PP material?
9: Do you need PTFE lining?
10: Other information that you think needs to be informed before our company's production?